TV is a bear to keep up with anymore.
Look at this list of things I have to watch:
- Season 2 of The Man in the High Castle on Amazon.
- OA on Netflix.
- Last 2 episodes of Luke Cage on Netflix.
- Last half of LAST SEASON of Arrow (+ the new season, currently airing).
- Current season of The Flash.
- Season 1 of Supergirl (+ the current season).
- Most of season 1 of Gotham (+ ongoing airings).
And that’s just off the top of my head… There’s more. Oh, so much more. There is so much good content on television right now, broadcast, cable, and streaming, that it’s almost impossible to watch it all.
Dang. I need more hours, but there’s a little thing called work (both day job and [multiple] side gigs) plus LIFE.